Sikkim is one of the beauties in the north-eastern part of India. It is beautifully landlocked with immense natural beauty, and it has all the components which would soothe you from the hustle-bustle of everyday activities. Apart from stunning sights of Sikkim, you can also visit one of the most popular hill stations in India, Darjeeling. It is a perfect combination of snowy and mighty Himalayan ranges, walking tracks, valleys, monastery, and a toy train.
Amazing Things to Do In Sikkim
Tsomgo Lake: If you love adventure, then you must choose Sikkim Darjeeling tour package which must include Tsomgo lake. It is located 38 km away from the capital city of Sikkim. A devious road through the rocky mountains will take you to the Tsomgo Lake is a lot of adventure in itself.
- Yuksom: Yuksom is an old historic town, and it is considered to be amongst the best places to visit in West Sikkim. It gives the natural beauty and trail for trekkers. If you are want to spend some quiet moments in the shadow of nature away from the city hustle bustle of the, then this is that place.
- Teesta River: After watching beautiful valleys, this is something different among places to visit in Sikkim. Teesta River looks so stunning when it is frozen in winters.
- Singalila National Park: It is the beautiful national parks in India and is amongst the beautiful places to visit in Sikkim. Singalila National Park offers a breathtaking view of Kanchenjunga and Mount Everest peaks.
Amazing Things to Do In Darjeeling
- Batasia Loop: This elevated area has devious railway tracks through a tunnel. A nicely decorated garden area offers a perfect view to tourists. The wide expanse of planned greenery makes Batasia Loop one of the famous tourist places in Darjeeling.
- Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park: Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park has the most exquisite and rare flora and fauna. It is located downslope from the Jawahar Road. This zoological park is home of the largest population of snow leopards in India.
- Himalayan Railway Station: Among the other top tourist places, the toy train that starts from New Jalpaiguri and terminates at Darjeeling. This station is a picturesque destination. A UNESCO world heritage site, this railway station has been used for filming several documentaries and movies.
- Nightingale Park: Take a walk in Nightingale Park and breathe in the air to calm yourself while enjoying scenic mountain views. It is a perfect place to sit in peace and know about the magic of nature. While visiting there, you will see the large statue of Lord Shiva, and a musical fountain in the center of the park.
- St. Andrew’s Church: It is one of the visited churches in Darjeeling. Built in the colonial era, it stands as an architectural marvel. It holds many memories of the past and is one of the famous tourist places in Darjeeling.
Visit Sikkim and Darjeeling to experience the tranquility of nature. Try to select the Cheap Sikkim Darjeeling tour packages which include all these wonders.