Ditch the high chemical treatments at the salon to add to the hair health for it leads to more damage than you can think about. Soft, smooth and shiny tresses happen to be the dream of every individual and there’s nothing like if your hairs talks of healthy shine. It is important that you work towards the proper nutrition and nourishment of the scalp and tresses to get healthy hairs in the most natural manner.
To cater to the intrinsic requirements of the scalp and the hairs, we here enlist below the 7 effective tips for healthy hairs:
- Ditch Any Kind Of Synthetic Hair Products: First and foremost, it is important that you completely say a no to any kind of synthetic hair care solutions or oils or shampoos for these being high on chemical content can damage your tresses. Instead try to go natural and take your pick with organic products like hair oils, Organic hair colour, shampoos etc.
- Don’t Wash Your Hair Everyday: It is best to avoid washing your hairs on a regular basis for it helps in the proper generation of the natural hair oils. In exceptional cases although it is advised to wash the hairs everyday with a mild shampoo but in general it is a myth that the hairs need to be washed on an everyday basis.
- Take Your Pick With Herbal Hair Dyes: It is best to colour the hairs with an Organic hair colour that comes with other additional advantages. Being especially made with certified organic herbs, plant extracts and essential oils, the Organic hair colour the hairs with complete care and provides for a damage free hair colouring experience.
- Make Your Own Conditioner: Depending on your hair kind, it is best you make your own conditioner. For example, if you have dry hairs, you can apply 2-3 tablespoons of honey on the wet hairs evenly. Leave it for 20-30 minutes and rinse it off thoroughly. This will make your hairs healthier, softer and shinier to be precise.
- Avoid Hot Water: It is extremely important to avoid using hot water on the hairs and scalp. The usage of hot water can rob your hairs of the natural oils and make it drier and brittle in the process. It can lead to hair loss and can cause damage to the tresses as well. It is best to choose lukewarm water to wash your hairs and never hot water. In fact, much against the general views, washing the hairs with cold water is advantageous for the hairs. We don’t mean chilled water but water as per the room temperature.
- Cover Up Greys Naturally: To cover up the greys naturally, you can either opt for a number of homemade recipes and also you can opt for the Organic hair colour that provides for complete grey coverage.
- Don’t Tie Your Hairs Too Tightly: To ensure the proper health of the tresses and scalp it is important that you don’t tie your hairs too tightly for it increases friction and might lead to breakage. Instead use scrunchies with cloth around them to tie up the tresses.
Try these super effective tips to get softer, smoother and healthier tresses with amazing shine and volume in the most natural manner.