that can define your personality in an interview, depict your social skills and help you to move away from depression and heart break. So you can well imagine how powerful it is and why it is an imperative to take care of this asset.
More and more people are trying to derive the perfect smile today as it is the first thing that people notice in you. So if you think that yours is an imperfect one the veneers are just the thing for you. In cosmetic dentistry they are the one thing that are most common for improving the look of your teeth.
The veneers are thin layers made of dental porcelain or resin composite that are attached over the teeth. Here are some of the major reasons that will persuade you to go for veneers for your smile makeover.
- Cover Chips, Cracks and Gaps – The chips, cracks and gaps can be covered with veneers. These also prevent any further damage on the teeth. So you can get a beautiful, crack-free smile once you opt for these veneers.
- Bid Adieu to Stained, Discoloured Teeth –The staining goes through the enamel of our teeth as we get older to discolour it. This is responsible for converting the bright white smile that you started with as a child into the dull, yellow one. There are a number of factors that can contribute to the staining of the teeth like the drinks you take, the food you eat, some medication that you take and the activities like smoking that you are involved in. The teeth whitening technique like bleaching may not work on certain kinds of teeth like for those that have a huge amount of staining and the fillings in the teeth which cannot be whitened by bleaching alone. In order to leave you with a pearly white smile, porcelain veneers can be used as an alternative to bleaching.
- Act as Alternative to Braces – Veneers can be a cosmetic alternative to the braces if your teeth are misaligned. The veneers can be used to present the look of straightened teeth within just a few hours that the braces take months or even years to correct. You can consult with your dentist and ask whether the veneers can be suitable for you. Depending on the gap or degree of the misalignment veneers may or may not be suitable for you.
- Act as Alternatives to Crowns –In situation when a crown is considered for aesthetic improvement, you dentist can actually recommend veneers as an alternative. Veneers consume much less time and are much more affordable than that of the crowns. But you should keep this in mind that veneers are not the apt alternative to crowns under every circumstance.
- Veneers can be Done Very Quickly –Often a few set of dental veneers can be done within just few weeks and in just three visits. The first visit involves evaluating your teeth. The next one is more about preparing the teeth for the veneers, taking impressions of your teeth so that the laboratory can custom-make the veneers and in the last and final visit the veneers are bonded to your teeth.
- They Are Very Durable – Veneers, on an average, last much longer than the standard fillings. Dental veneers can last for minimum a decade and extend up to 3 decades. This ensures that you don’t have to get back to your dentist every now and then for a brush up.
- Veneers Are Capable of Fixing Minor Dental Problems – The purpose of the porcelain veneers in Delhi is not just cosmetic. They help to improve a number of dental issues like they hide the appearance of chipped and broken teeth. Teeth with uneven spaces can be also dealt up with veneers. They help to make more even teeth with the ones that are spaced unevenly, worn down or even shaped irregularly. The veneers can be manufactured to suit your teeth colour and they are much more aesthetically pleasing than the other types of fixes like metal fillings.
The above are some of the major reasons to go for veneers at the time when you are thinking of rejuvenating your smile.